It's that time of year again! Roll up for the greatest crafts in the history of daydreaming and prepare for ultimate fun as you create your own reindeer, design Santa some new clothes and make a wreath for your door and create some handy Santa signs to help the man himself navigate through your house!
You will need:
Buttons or googly eyes
1. Cut out your reindeer's body- think out of the box! It's your creation; maybe it has wings, maybe it has big ears! Get creative and have some fun with it.
2. Stick the eyes or buttons on wherever you think the eyes will be- tip for parents: mark out in pencil where each part goes, etc.
3. Add a pom-pom for the nose and glue down
4. Use the pipe cleaners to make antlers- you may need some help with this!
Glue them down and leave it all to dry.
5. There you are! One reindeer friend. All that's left to do? Name it!!